Presented by James White.
- A total child of the '80s: G.I. Joe, Transformers, Pro Wrestling, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Drew obsessively growing up
- Has $7000 worth of Canadian community college education
- Run out of Dartmouth, Nova Scotia in an extra bedroom at home
The greatest thing about that '80s is that it was equal parts awesome and ridiculous.
- Purple Rain, Masters of the Universe
Highs and Lows
- Developed a particular style, but grew bored with it since every client wanted fundamentally the same thing.
- Created a faux sticker series, still influenced by the '80s and Pop Culture, but in a different visual style.
- Designed a series of patches for various NASA missions and projects. Started sharing the work around online.
- National Film Board of Canada gets in touch asking for help about designing a program to get kids interested in space exploration.
You never know where your work is going to show up unless you put it out there.
- You need to know when to pull the plug when things aren't working.
- The StarKade Series
Never overlook a silly idea.
If you're given any sort of creative freedom, attack it with a vengeance.
- Everyone makes it up as they go.
- Don't be a dick.
- Be your brand.
- Personal passion should never be replaced with monetary goals.
- The power of self-investment.