Presented by Bryce Bigger.
- What’s a Maker? Someone who brings electronics, simple machines, and code together to perform a task.
I think everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer because it teaches you how to think. — Steve Jobs
- An Arduino is a small printed circuit board with a variety of basic features (inputs and outputs) that serves as a base for Maker-related projects.
- Arduino shields add features like WiFi to a basic Arduino board.
- @newlywedsontjob (an explanation of the prank)
- Build Your Own Autonomous NERF Blaster
- Goldiblox Kickstarter project
- LEGO introduces female scientist minifig
- Watch out for haters!
- Make time for learning.
- Parts available from sites like: sparkfun.com, adafruit.com, element14.com
- No one will take your career to the next level but you.